All 14 art Reviews

Meowvel vs Catcom Meowvel vs Catcom

Reeeeow!

Attack on... Kitten! Attack on... Kitten!

Awesome!

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

So KICKASS!

Clearly the two of you put a lot of work into this. You guys get extra points for the (very well detailed) gore and insides! If you don't mind I would like to know how you did that. It's a crime that this wasn't even front paged. What I like the most about it is that from far away it may just looks like a pile of dead bodies on a lump of clay, but there is so much more detail on it that some people might take for granted. It would make a great Halloween decoration. This is so underrated that it makes me sad.

In short, very good work!

b0em responds:

Haha, thanks man!
We made the details in this way: First we made sure we had everything clayed, all small pieces. Every hand, head, gun and bodyparts. After that we painted everything and glued it into place after that. Then we painted everything that needed a second layer and voila!

Clay Newgrounds Clay Newgrounds

Excellent work

Your first Alien Hominid is better than mine was, Salad Fingers and Strawberry Clock came out pretty good too. If I might ask, about how big are they?

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS, your clay figures are very good too!!!
Well, Salad Fingers is the taller one, and he is like 10 cm. I'm not sure about the others.

M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials

Love it.

The detail and the backgrounds are excellent. This also really helped me in modeling M-Bot. I give it a 9 only because of some inconsistencies with some small details. But those don't compare balanced with everything else. Great job!

Attack Mode Attack Mode

Badass!

When you see that "Z" tranform button, it let's everyone know they're in deep sh*t. Do the other bots have transformations too? I don't think they would need to though, since M-Bot transforms for a reason.

True Real Robot True Real Robot

Ha!

Talk about remembering at the last minute.

ATTACK OF THE CALAMARIBOTS ATTACK OF THE CALAMARIBOTS

Very imaginative...

This is probably one of my favorites of the robot day submissions, because it's not all that fancy and polished like the others and there is so much stuff going on! :D

Dad n me sculpt Dad n me sculpt

icks ass!

Without question better then anything I would have came up with. A little detail comes a long way. I should learn to sculpt muscles and all of that too, to bad I'm so lazy. About how big is it?

I-Bot I-Bot

Awesome!

Finally we see what he looks like...