Contact Info / Websites
Are you upset I'm not posting as many Newgrounds clay figures? Well I have an explanation for that: I kind of moved to different things. If you're still interested go to my devianART page of the same name.
Yeah that's what I thought. Anyway here's a work-in-progress for something I might build up to later.
Well, I've blown through 2 series of Newgrounds characters, and now I'm bored. If I continue, do you have any ideas who I could make next? Realistically, I'm going to be taking a bit of a break, but this is for if I come back.
Bitey seems to be my most requested character, I also heard a few requests for Darnell, Blockhead, and Angry Faic. All good but we'll have to see how it goes. My next idea will either be Madness or freestyle (AKA the character I want to make). Since I recycle clay, I never run out and money is no problem.
Some of the ideas I had in mind were: (but not limited to)
Chuck (Chuck's new Tux)
Foamy (Neurotically yours)
Mickey (Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz)
Sly (William & Sly)
Nabi (There She Is!!)
Doki (There She Is!!)
BLAM (M-Bot: The Game)
Ching (Ching-Chong Beautiful)
But just because their listed doesn't mean I'll do them. In fact, there's a possibility that NONE of them will get made. These are just some random ideas that I thought "he would be ok" or "that would be an interesting character" because I can't do all of them. However, some of them have better chances then others, but all of them are pretty slim (at least half were said to balance it out).
I don't normally take requests, but I DO take suggestions. And I listen to and think about every last one of them. So if there is anyone on the list or a different character you would want to see me attempt at, let me know. I've made 23 characters in one year, let's see if we can push it...
I've decided it. I already got the colors I need. This will not only fill my satisfaction for a series2 of Newgrounds clay figures, but it will also be my Robot Day art contest submission!
P-Bot (remake) : 100%
("2%" means I only just have their primary colors mixed. "1%" means I just have the clay)
But will I stop there? We'll just have to wait and see.
Have any suggestions for a series 2?
If every character in Newgrounds Rumble was replaced with other NG characters, who do you think they would be? I want to go over the rules though.
1. EVERY character must be replaced, no exceptions (Including Pico, Tankman, and Hank).
2. All 12 character slots must be filled by someone else, and also a new 'secret' character (As in a mook)
3. Try to be wise and clever in your decisions. I don't really care who you choose as long as it's not one of the original 13 playable characters.
4. If your still too much of a baby to let characters go you could try to aim for different characters that share the same series.
5. You don'thave to say all 12/13. But I would really appreciate it if you did, gives some variety, you know.
6. You could also respond in this thread or via PM to me.
7. The most popular characters said *cough* wins. *cough*
You are probably wondering why on Earth I am taking this topic so seriously when I'm not making a game or involved with Mindchamber, Luis or NegativeONE. When I finish my clay Piconjo you'll know within the following year.
Have fun! I really hope to at least get a few responses.